VanAire, a military friendly employer, in Gladstone, Michigan is accepting applications for the position of full-time, first shift CNC Haas Operator.
Qualifications (Minimum Requirements):
- Operate CNC Haas Machine.
- Able to use/read gauges, calipers, tape measures, pin gauges, dial indicators and micrometers along with other measuring devices.
- Able to use and understand shop math.
- Able to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Must give attention to detail and be able to detect visual defects.
- Experience working with metals preferred.
- Able to pass a physical and drug screening, including lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Required to set-up, adjust and operate a variety of CNC machines; adjust tools and replace as necessary; perform maintenance of machines; and perform pre-production and program prove-outs related to changes in new products and tooling.
- Read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders to determine machine setup, production methods, and sequence of operation.
- Selects and secures fixtures onto machine.
- Positions work piece against stops and guides.
- Starts machine and observes machine operation to reposition work piece, change dies, or adjust machine settings for multiple or successive passes. Inspects or measures work, using rule, gauges, and templates.
Compensation and benefits:
- Hourly wage $14 – $24 determined by education and experience.
- Company paid medical insurance upon completion of 90 day Probationary period
- Simple IRA match up to 3% gross upon completion of 90 day Probationary period
- Health Savings Account and Tuition reimbursement programs available
Option A: Complete this application form
Option B: Submit a cover letter, resume, and/or a completed application to:
HR & Safety Director
Option C: Stop by our office during business hours and fill out an applicaton:
840 Clark Drive
Gladstone MI, 49837