VanAire, a military friendly employer, in Gladstone, Michigan is accepting applications for the position of full-time, first shift Saw Custodian.
Qualifications (Minimum Requirements):
- Must be able to pass physical, including lifting 50 lbs.
Education and or Experience::
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Extensive cleaning of each cell in production and shop areas on a weekly basis
- Inventory and stock restrooms.
- Tend to sidewalk and cement apron as needed by the weather.
- Maintain recycling bins
- Maintain filters for heating and cooling systems.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and equipment.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Adhere to all safety rules.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Compensation and benefits:
- Hourly wage $13 – $15 determined by education and experience.
- Company paid medical insurance upon completion of 90 day Probationary period
- Simple IRA match up to 3% gross upon completion of 90 day Probationary period
- Health Savings Account and Tuition reimbursement programs available
Option A: Complete this application form
Option B: Submit a cover letter, resume, and/or a completed application to:
HR & Safety Director
Option C: Stop by our office during business hours and fill out an applicaton:
840 Clark Drive
Gladstone MI, 49837