VanAire seeks an experienced Powder Coat Operator to join their production team in Gladstone, Michigan on day shift. VanAire will train the right candidate for the job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Prepare parts for coating.
- Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application.
- Operate all coating equipment including sandblasting, shot blasting, grinding, steam cleaning, powder guns, spray booth, cure oven and booth dust collection systems.
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on equipment.
- Determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections or by using viscometers.
- Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations.
- Knowledge of thermosetting resin coatings, wash, and pretreatments
- Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance.
- Ensure ESF quality standards and processes are used throughout the department.
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment.
- Load and unload parts or products onto fixtures.
- Good knowledge of mechanics and repair of painting equipment.
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $14.00 – $18.00 hourly starting wage based on education and experience.
- Company paid medical insurance.
- Health Savings Account.
- Simple IRA retirement plan with 3% employer match.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and wellness activities.
- Tuition reimbursement programs.
- Profit sharing (paid twice yearly).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and demonstrated ability to read and understand blueprints. Use and read calipers, tape measures, and other measuring devices, and use and understand shop math.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Take the next step and apply today or walk in and fill out an application.
Option A: Complete this application form
Option B: Stop by our office during business hours and fill out an applicaton:
840 Clark Drive
Gladstone MI, 49837